Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thinking....

So since the deaths it has stirred my thinking again. What can I do to live life more to the fuller? To leave more legacy? To leave memories with those I leave behind and memories that are fun filled, good times, loads of happy.

I have decided to make the most of more opportunities so last night we all went swimming, got hot chips and had hot milky chocolates before finally heading to bed at 10pm. The 2 older kids had youth group and were going swimming so I decided we'd all go. Much to Mr 12s disgust, but we left him to it and the others and I hung out, swam, sat in the spa and generally had a great time for 2 hours!

Today I find out a guy I know a little bit the same age as me over a month ago had a heart attack a really bad one, he had surgery and more surgery and had a stroke. He is still in hospital learning everything again! I've been really aware of my weight and have been trying to find the will and power to loose some weight, I have lost some but flip it's hard work! The eating parts easy, the eating right parts not, and the exercise part is mostly easy getting there sometimes the actually doing is a mind over matter and mostly the mind can win!

I don't know why but this year has been really different, it's been really hard in so many ways and I'm sure I'll be able to look back and see how some good changes have come out of it! But for now it feels like I'm running a race, trying to keep one foot infront of the other without falling flat on my face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment