Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I have been blogging

but I haven't been publishing some of the things in my head I had to get out and this is/was a far too public forum for me to spout off all the things in my head. Some about me, some about other things....I did however just release two of them that are some of the stuff I had going on and was feeling.

Not sure how resolved things are for me with some of the inter-personal stuff, but I'm happier than I was which is a great start. I have some direction which I'm happier with I hated the stagnent waiting that I was left with. The wanting to deal and sort and move on but was stuck in this weedy muck.....but I now think it's time to move forward, finally the mucks being cleared out and I'm pleased that can happen.

I'm leaving a whole pile of junk behind in my wake (a good head clear out and a good autumn clean/throw out). I have cleared out heaps of crap I had stored, the school fair got some of it for white elephant (it wasn't crap, lol) the clothing bins been getting the crap clothes and the good clothes I've passed around friends so it's a great feeling.

So a fresh clear start for 2010 but just started a few months late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment