Tuesday, March 23, 2010

my hidden blog!

Well I've haven't blogged in over a month as things have been totally nuts for me. Business has been busy and juggling that with the kids and some other things I have been involved in have been consuming.

I have been waiting to see what happens with one the groups I'm involved with and it's been an interesting thing to watch unfold. I will need to make a decision in the next few weeks about our involvement for the future or more so my involvement for the future. This will come as a challenge for me as I totally support and believe in what the groups doing but I'm just not sure how I can fit with that any more and how I can work effectively so I'm considering my position. Theres so much more I could say to get it out but thats more suited for a private document.

So the last day the burdens been heavy and I guess thats why I'm here to get it all out of my head so that tonight I might sleep and not have all this stuff in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment